|Light Novel Volume 18|
Bạn đang xem: date a live light novel vol 18
|Volume Title||Mio trò chơi Over |
|Release Date||March đôi mươi, 2018|
|Number of Pages||328|
|Cover Character/s||Mio Takamiya|
|Volume list||Followed by|
Mio trò chơi Over (澪ゲームオーバー, Mio Gēmuōbā?) is the 18th volume of Date A Live light novel series.
Now──let’s commence the beginning of the over of the war (date).
Xem thêm: 1/3 giờ bằng bao nhiêu phút
“Long time no see, I finally got đồ sộ meet you──Shin.”
To the Spirit of Origin who finally appeared, the Spirits challenge her đồ sộ a battle in order đồ sộ stop her, but against that overwhelming power, they collapse one by one……Then, Shido himself confronts the main culprit.
Xem thêm: fridge là gì
Fujimi Shobo's Summary
- Reine is revealed đồ sộ be a clone of Mio Takamiya. The two merge together after the latter kills Kurumi by emerging from her body toàn thân.
- Mio restores Shido's memories of his past life as Shinji Takamiya.
- Mio decides to erase Shido's memories in an attempt to completely restore Shinji, as well as retrieve the Sephira Crystals from the Spirits đồ sộ cut off their paths.
- Woodman defeats Ellen but burns up his remaining lifespan from using <Wodan>. Shido also defeats Westcott and chooses not đồ sộ finish him off, but he is killed by Mio shortly afterward đồ sộ retrieve Nia’s Crystal.
- Tohka is revealed đồ sộ be the only Spirit apart from Mio who was never born human; hence the reason why she didn't have a name prior đồ sộ meeting Shido. She revived herself from her Crystal with encouragement from her Inverse self after Mio slaughtered all the Spirits, but is annihilated by Mio’s final Angel Ain.
- A clone of Kurumi’s sent into the future with Zafkiel’s Eleventh Bullet: <Yud Aleph> arrives đồ sộ covertly remind Shido that he still has her Sixth Bullet: <Vav> before Mio kills her. Shido uses <Vav> đồ sộ travel back in time one day prior đồ sộ the final battle between DEM and Ratatoskr.
- In order đồ sộ save everyone and change the future, Shido plans đồ sộ make Mio fall for him, by taking her clone Reine out on a date.
- Fragment Chapter 1: Memory
- Chapter 1: Mother Zero
- Fragment Chapter 2: Friends
- Chapter 2: The Three Magicians
- Fragment Chapter 3: School
- Chapter 3: The Fallen Folium of Yggdrasil
- Fragment Chapter 4: Date
- Chapter 4: The First and Last Confrontment
- Fragment Chapter 5: Ocean
- Chapter 5: Fingers Hanging Over the Trigger
- Shido Itsuka
- Mio Takamiya
- Reine Murasame
- Tohka Yatogami
- Origami Tobiichi
- Kotori Itsuka
- Yoshino Himekawa
- Yamai Sisters
- Miku Izayoi
- Natsumi Kyouno
- Nia Honjo
- Mukuro Hoshimiya
- Kurumi Tokisaki
- Mana Takamiya
- Sir Isaac Ray Pelham Westcott
- Elliot Baldwin Woodman
- Ellen Mira Mathers
- Karen Nora Mathers
- Ryouko Kusakabe
- Mikie Okamine
- Tatsuo Itsuka
- Haruko Itsuka
- Kyouhei Kannazuki
- Kyouji Kawagoe
- Munechika Nakatsugawa
- Hinako Shiizaki
- Kozue Minowa
- Masaomi Mikimoto
- Hiroto Tonomachi
- Ai Yamabuki
- Mai Hazakura
- Mii Fujibakama
- Tamae Okamine
- Ernest Brennan
|Kurumi Ragnarok||Mio True End|